Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"One American To Rule Them All"

It seems like we just can't get rid of George W. Bush. He just keeps hanging around like a bad case of herpes. Some of us know of Bush from the 9-11 attacks, the war in Iraq, and his alleged connections with the 527 group SwiftBoat Veterans for Truth. Some of us know Bush from the No Child Left Behind policy, the controversial Patriot Act, and "tax cuts". Honestly, most of us just know him because he is our current president with speaking difficulties. Now I would be lying if I said I was a fan of George W. Bush. I highly expect to get some hateful comments, but meh, not the first time. In my opinion, Bush seems to increase in power and stupidity. Sometimes I wonder if America would be better off with a monkey in charge. George W. Bush is proof anyone in America can become successful. I'm pretty sure alot of you are wondering why I have such a dislike for Bush. Basically, it comes down to personal opinion and the fact that this is my editorial, so I have some freedom in what I say.
His father’s oil money kept him from service in 'Nam. Daddy also must have paid the school system to keep his son out of Special Ed. George W. Bush attended Yale University where he averaged only a 72 average, which is down from the 73 he had in high school. Bush is the reason I debate moving back to Canada.
Under George W. Bush, military spending has exceeded spending on education to such a degree that American children can no longer spell the word "a" correctly. Bush also screwed up by reacting poorly to Hurricane Katrina. Now let's give him the benefit of the doubt, he was on vacation. I'm still amazed on how he won when he froze like a dead dog in a debate against Kerry. I wonder if Bush is tremendously ignorant of reality. I should at least thank George for lowering our nations IQ level. I believe Bush is solely responsible for reviving the anarchy punk and hippie communities. Well my bash on Bush is done...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment